About the Shipping
- You don't need to be an expert to start importing from China.
- Once you complete your order payment, we'll ship the goods out to you typically within 1~2 business days
- The goods are shipped to you directly from the warehouse in China and arrive in just a few days.
- You receive the professionally and securely packed goods at your doorstep.
About the shipping time
- The time from when you pay, to the time when you (or your customer) receives the goods, is typically 4-8 days.
- Order processing, warehouse picking and packing, and dispatch: same day or 1 business day for orders up to 50pcs.
- Current delivery times for different express companies
DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT: 2-5 days to delive
EMS: 4-6 days to deliver.
3-10 days to deliver;
About the shipping way
- We'll ship your goods to you by air express courier
- The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries currently have a choice of some or all of: DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
- EMS and TNT are also available for certain countries.
- Small orders can also be shipped very cheaply by Air Mail. The option will appear automatically in the checkout if your goods weight is not too
- Or ship with your own courier: For bulk orders we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we
can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight
About the shipping cost
Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/weight of goods you are buying. We can ship any quantity of goods to any destination
- All our shipping fees are calculated automatically according to either the actual kg weight of the goods or the goods' dimensions, plus the delivery
- The Air Waybill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band that you paid for. This
happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions, not actual weight.
- The prices depend on the different rates of the shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We're constantly working on lowering the
shipping prices for you though!
- All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable except in cases of failed delivery.
- If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information, and arrange a refund
or re-delivery at no further expense to you
About Import / Customs
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In
any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, Chinavasion will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be
calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you
receive the products.