Three simple steps
1. Add the item to cart
2. Fill the quantity you want to buy
3. Choose "Check out with PayPal"
If you want to be one returned customer , or pay it with other way such as Wertern Union or Bank Transfer
1. Register in our website
2. Add the item to cart
3. Fill the quantity you want to buy
4. Choose "check out "
Here is some detailed Insructions
- You can register in our website
- Login to our website. (Cookies must be enabled in your browser.)
- Search or browse our products, and if you wish to buy them, type a number in the quantity box and click add to cart. You can add just one piece if you want. You can remove them later or adjust the quantities if you change your mind.
- Products you're added to your shopping cart are saved there while you look at more items. Your cart is even saved for next time if you log out or accidentally close your browser
- In your shopping cart, you can adjust quantities or remove items to get a new sub-total. --> Please click update after each change to refresh the sub-total.
- To find out the total price , click Check Out (blue link on the right hand side of the page)
- The first checkout page is delivery information which enables you to view different delivery options(the default one is free shipping ,but if you need parcel urgently , you also can choose International Express). Choose one and in the box add comments, you can add special instructions about the delivery, e.g. the declared value of the package that you wish for customs purposes.You also can enter new shipping addresses here if you are drop-shipping
- The second checkout page is payment information. Choose whether you want to pay by Paypal ,Western Union or Bank Transfer. Click continue to see a final summary of your order
- The third checkout page is confirmation your order, it's not submitted until you click confirm order on this page.
- We will begin processing your order after payment is received. When processing begins you will receive an email notification. You will receive another email notifying you when the goods are dispatched, including a courier tracking number. If you think the processing is taking too long - i.e. you have been in "processing" for over five days, please send us an email to enquire about the process of your order and we will be glad to assist you