- You don't need to be an expert to start importing in your country
- Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier.
- They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment.
- In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, They will assist you fully.
- Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Most products are subject to the payment of import duties (e.g. in the U.S.) or other duties, and other charges including value-added tax (VAT) or other taxes. If these are applicable, they will be levied and determined when the shipment is processed by the applicable customs agency in your country. Please check your country's import policy to understand and ascertain the applicability of and your liability for any such duties or taxes for the products you purchase.
- All applicable duties and taxes, if any, are not included in the purchase price of your order or transaction. If they apply and are levied, then they are your (and not our or the courier's or forwarder's) sole and exclusive responsibility, and shall be paid by you directly to your government or to the courier company, when the products are delivered.
- Payment of the above-referred duties, charges and taxes are not our (or the courier's or forwarder's) responsibility.